Monday, May 19, 2008

A resource for families affected by addiction


Well, I am launching a website to help out people affected by addiction (especially those affected by opiate and all IV drug use). If you get the chance, stop by.

Here's the address: http://stopheroin.net/

It's purpose and mission is self-explanatory once you start looking around. There are videos, testimony, forums and links to help, inspiration and information. This is a new site so there is not a lot of traffic, yet. Of course I am not selling anything, I just want to let others in pain and addiction know that there is hope.

It is also my purpose to be a resource for the families of those addicted. "Real Information, Real Hope" is the sites motto, and it comes from real sources. I know many of you have powerful and moving testimonies and you'd be a wonderful resource for these people. Feel free to share and also forward the address to anyone whom you think it could help.

It's amazing, this chance I have to live past my addiction; That I may turn, reach back and help others. We are all spokes in the wheel of each others lives. Only when we interact do we find it possible to move forward. Alone, the wheel cannot turn.

Thank you.

Ed Yaekle
e.yaekle@yahoo.com

No comments: